- I Just can’t seem get any pleasure from anything it all seem pointless.
- I get so tired all the time —- I just can’t sleep properly.
- It’s all my fault I’m not good enough.
- I can’t seem to concentrate on anything any more let alone make a decision.
- I feel so helpless sometimes I just want to cry.
Depression can strike at any time perhaps for a first time or recurring. You are not alone approximately 16% of the population will suffer from clinical depression at sometime in their life.
These statistics do not take into account the cost of human tragedy created by a worldwide downturn. The media loves to tell us how bad things are, adding to the problem.
Depression or as Jazz Fans call it the ‘BLUE’S’, it is very treatable.
You are Depressed because of the way you learned to view and internalise things.
By learning new skills
IT’S NOT WHAT WE TELL OUR SELF THAT IS THE PROBLEM
IT’S THAT WE BELIEVE IT