your local practice, 185 Edgwarebury Lane, Edgware, HA8 8QJ Appointments 020 8958 9565
Central London at The Seymour Practice, 30 Cumberland Mansions, Seymour Place, London, W1H 5TF
Appointments 020 8958 9565
What do you want to change? try my free Stress Buster meditation Click Here
Take the First Step arrange your free 15 minute assessment with no obligation
It’s important to find a therapist who makes you feel comfortable, safe and relaxed
Hypnotherapy has stood the test of time and proven to be one of the most effective treatments for a very large variety of problems. But the effectiveness of that treatment is to a very large degree dependent on the skills of the therapist. It is important to understand that hypnotherapy is not just about hypnosis. Hypnosis is merely a state of mind. It is how a professional Clinical Hypnotherapist uses hypnosis so you can make the changes to your life that enables you to move on to achieve your goals.
Hypnotherapy is a completely unregulated profession.
“The Royal Society of Medicine (RSM) is calling for hypnosis to be taken out of the hands of ‘cowboys’ and put into the hands of properly trained medically qualified practitioners.”
“The RSM acknowledges that hypnosis is an extremely useful tool that can be used alongside mainstream medicine. It warns that the public should be protected from inadequately qualified practitioners”.
If you search in Google for Hypnotherapy Watford you will find approximately 451,000 results. There aren’t that many Hypnotherapists in Watford.
In Yellow Pages you will find 151 listings for Hypnotherapy Watford . But how many are experienced and properly trained.
So how do I choose the right therapist ?
No matter what area you live in Watford or any other area of the UK.
These are the things you should know before you decide
Here are very basic questions that any properly qualified clinical Hypnotherapist would be only to pleased to answer. Within my website you will find answers to all these questions.
- Ask what qualifications they have as a Hypnotherapist
- Who that qualification is recognised by
- Do you continue to update your skills
- How long have been in their practice
- Are they a member of a professional organisation
- Are they signatories to a code of practice
- Are they Registered with the Complementary and Natural Health Council and a signatory to their code of practice
“The Department of Health recommends that, where CNHC registers the professional discipline in question, you consult with someone who is CNHC registered.”
Bernard Misell D.C.H.M. B.S.C.H.
- Trained by the London College of Clinical Hypnotherapy at Birkbeck College.
- Qualified by the British Medical Examining Board which is recognised by the National Health Service.
- My training is ongoing and from a personal point of view I continue to attend workshops to remain on the cutting edge of therapy.
- A Full Member of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis and a signatory to their code of practice.
- Registered with the Complementary and Natural Health Council and a signatory to their code of practice
“CNHC is the UK regulator for complementary healthcare practitioners.” -Complementary and Natural Health Council
“Its key function is to enhance public protection by setting standards for registration with CNHC. The CNHC ‘quality mark’ is being recognised as the hallmark of quality for the sector. This means that the general public, and those who commission the services of complementary healthcare
practitioners, will be able to choose with confidence by looking for the CNHC quality mark.”